WHEN: Thursday, March 20, 2014
WHERE: McCormick & Schmick's
2667 Sidney Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
This month, our speaker will be Lisa Kay Schweyer from CommuteInfo.
Get introduced to the regional non-profit ridesharing program, CommuteInfo and the regional commuting options. Lisa Kay Schweyer will join us to review how CommuteInfo works with employers to customize a strategy that will benefit both the company and its employees.
Cost is $25 per person.
Please RSVP via Facebook or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
WHEN: Saturday, March 15, 2014
TIME: 7:30 AM Saturday - 4:00 AM Sunday
The South Side Chamber of Commerce & the South Side Bar and Restaurant Association have teamed up to provide safe transportation services this St. Patricks Day!
Saturday, March 15, 2014
South Side St. Patrick’s Parade Day ONLY
Special Transportation Services
7:30AM-Saturday to 4:30AM-Sunday
***E. Carson Street between 17th-18th***
Licensed taxi stand – E. Carson Street near Dollar Bank
Valet parking stand – E. Carson Street near PNC Bank
Pedicabs – 18th at E. Carson Street near UPS
Pittsburgh Parking Authority Second Avenue Lot (700 spaces)
FREE Shuttle Buses
Second Avenue Parking Lot to South Side Works - continuous loop
Outbound stops: Muriel at 12th, 18th at Carson, Carson at 20th, 22th, 24th, 26th, 28th and SS Works
Inbound stops: 27th at Carson, Carson at 26th, 24th, 22th, 20th, 18th, Muriel at 12th, Second Ave Lot
FREE Toilets (8) Trailer
E. Carson Street near 18th at Delanie’s Coffee - sponsored by ampd group
PORT AUTHORITY BUSES
Public transit to/from the T, downtown, Oakland and South Hills
Special THANK YOU to everyone that worked so hard to make this happen and to the URA (Urban Redevelopment Authority) for awarding us a $7000 Biz Buzz Grant to make this possible!
have a great time!
keep sidewalks & streets clean!
Thank you, we appreciate your business!
South Side Chamber of Commerce
South Side Bar and Restaurant Association
Download St. Patrick's Day Transportation Map
- 11/1/2013 July - October 2013 South Side Police Stats
- 10/9/2013 Mayor Ravenstahl Announces Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours
- 7/30/2013 South Side Clean Team Volunteers Sweeping Up the Streets
- 7/10/2013 Department of Environmental Protection Small Business Grant
- 3/14/2013 Saint Patrick's Saturday! Free Shuttle! Free Parking! Free Fun!
- 3/7/2013 Parking wars put South Side firms, residents in a spot
- 2/12/2013 South Side eateries vie for trophy in soup contest
- 2/5/2013 Walkabout: South Siders want welcome mat out for coming cyclists
- 2/2/2013 South Side sees gold in trail plan
- 2/1/2013 Pittsburgh Sociable City Plan Summary
- 1/18/2013 City To Begin Cracking Down On South Side Nightlife
- 1/15/2013 Signage proposed to draw visitors to S.S. from the GAP trail
- 1/15/2013 City wants to know your app ideas
- 1/15/2013 Ravenstahl announces 'blitz' of enforcement for Pittsburgh's South Side
- 1/15/2013 Mayor Ravenstahl Lays Out Plan To Restore Safety On South Side
- 1/14/2013 Project seeks to lure hostel crowd to Pittsburgh's South Side
- 12/22/2012 Built big for big times
- 12/18/2012 'Jack Reacher' premiere Wednesday
- 12/18/2012 We deserve better
- 12/12/2012 Report: Overhaul public safety, transportation, legal compliance on Pittsburgh's South Side
- 12/11/2012 Holiday Mingle draws 150, raises $18k for new center
- 12/7/2012 A taste of Chicago on the South Side
- 11/29/2012 Dish Osteria and Bar: still on top of its game
- 11/21/2012 City Theatre's South Side Stories - The one-woman show is just a big, fat, evening of bliss.
- 11/20/2012 Planning Forum to invite Mayor Ravenstahl to discuss the volatile South Side nightlife
- 11/15/2012 A shot and a burger: Winghart's takes unique spin on bar fare ....Whiskey and a little whimsy
- 11/9/2012 Inside Hyatt House at SouthSide Works
- 11/7/2012 Tami Dixon's South Side Stories honors a neighborhood's survivors A one-woman show offers voices that outlasted the mill.
- 11/5/2012 Schell Games adds guest stars to Puzzle Clubhouse
- 11/4/2012 UPMC pays $25M cash for South Side building
- 11/1/2012 Branding Brand is growing fast as it helps improve the mobile shopping experience
- 10/25/2012 South Side rail tunnel gains height in freight project
- 10/25/2012 Target 11 Investigates proposal to bring water taxis to Pittsburgh
- 10/23/2012 Expanded Carson Street Deli doubles down on commitment to local beer
- 10/17/2012 Planning Forum hears about new Hello Bistro, Neighborhood Plan update
- 10/17/2012 Slopes Assoc. president steps down, membership elects new board members
- 10/12/2012 Construction on Final Section of Great Allegheny Passage Officially Underway
- 10/11/2012 UPMC buys SouthSide Works Building for $25Million
- 10/7/2012 Pittsburgh StepTrek provides a different view of city
- 10/4/2012 South Pittsburgh Reporter: Project to light 18th Street steps completed after five years of work
- 10/1/2012 How can becoming a member of the Chamber benefit YOUR business?
- 10/1/2012 South Side Works Fall/Winter Events
- 9/26/2012 THE DUQUESNE DUKE: Initiatives aim to clean up Pittsburgh's South Side
- 9/22/2012 Silvi's Mexican Restaurant offers fresh, traditional homemade specialties
- 9/22/2012 South Side Glass SweeP-UP - Keep Our PUPS Safe
- 9/10/2012 Pet Tales: Cleaning up South Side, one shard at a time
- 5/16/2012 No Room for Improvement: Too many hurdles doom South Side service district
- 5/15/2012 NPR interviews Councilman Kraus and the Chamber's VP- Kim Collins on the South Side Improvement District campaign
- 5/12/2012 Pittsburgh Councilman opposes tax on residents to improve South Side
- 5/9/2012 Councilman vows to halt South Side tax hike plan
- 12/21/2011 FAQ's about the 2012 County Reassessment