WHEN: Thursday, April 17, 2014
TIME: 12:00 PM
This month, our speaker will be William Prince from the Trail Town Program.
The Trail Town Program is an economic development initiative working in communities along the Great Allegheny Passage and other long distance trails in western Pennsylvania.
Cost is $25 per person. Please RSVP via Facebook or Email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 11/1/2013 July - October 2013 South Side Police Stats
- 10/9/2013 Mayor Ravenstahl Announces Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours
- 7/30/2013 South Side Clean Team Volunteers Sweeping Up the Streets
- 7/10/2013 Department of Environmental Protection Small Business Grant
- 3/14/2013 Saint Patrick's Saturday! Free Shuttle! Free Parking! Free Fun!
- 3/7/2013 Parking wars put South Side firms, residents in a spot
- 2/12/2013 South Side eateries vie for trophy in soup contest
- 2/5/2013 Walkabout: South Siders want welcome mat out for coming cyclists
- 2/2/2013 South Side sees gold in trail plan
- 2/1/2013 Pittsburgh Sociable City Plan Summary
- 1/18/2013 City To Begin Cracking Down On South Side Nightlife
- 1/15/2013 Signage proposed to draw visitors to S.S. from the GAP trail
- 1/15/2013 City wants to know your app ideas
- 1/15/2013 Ravenstahl announces 'blitz' of enforcement for Pittsburgh's South Side
- 1/15/2013 Mayor Ravenstahl Lays Out Plan To Restore Safety On South Side
- 1/14/2013 Project seeks to lure hostel crowd to Pittsburgh's South Side
- 12/22/2012 Built big for big times
- 12/18/2012 'Jack Reacher' premiere Wednesday
- 12/18/2012 We deserve better
- 12/12/2012 Report: Overhaul public safety, transportation, legal compliance on Pittsburgh's South Side
- 12/11/2012 Holiday Mingle draws 150, raises $18k for new center
- 12/7/2012 A taste of Chicago on the South Side
- 11/29/2012 Dish Osteria and Bar: still on top of its game
- 11/21/2012 City Theatre's South Side Stories - The one-woman show is just a big, fat, evening of bliss.
- 11/20/2012 Planning Forum to invite Mayor Ravenstahl to discuss the volatile South Side nightlife
- 11/15/2012 A shot and a burger: Winghart's takes unique spin on bar fare ....Whiskey and a little whimsy
- 11/9/2012 Inside Hyatt House at SouthSide Works
- 11/7/2012 Tami Dixon's South Side Stories honors a neighborhood's survivors A one-woman show offers voices that outlasted the mill.
- 11/5/2012 Schell Games adds guest stars to Puzzle Clubhouse
- 11/4/2012 UPMC pays $25M cash for South Side building
- 11/1/2012 Branding Brand is growing fast as it helps improve the mobile shopping experience
- 10/25/2012 South Side rail tunnel gains height in freight project
- 10/25/2012 Target 11 Investigates proposal to bring water taxis to Pittsburgh
- 10/23/2012 Expanded Carson Street Deli doubles down on commitment to local beer
- 10/17/2012 Planning Forum hears about new Hello Bistro, Neighborhood Plan update
- 10/17/2012 Slopes Assoc. president steps down, membership elects new board members
- 10/12/2012 Construction on Final Section of Great Allegheny Passage Officially Underway
- 10/11/2012 UPMC buys SouthSide Works Building for $25Million
- 10/7/2012 Pittsburgh StepTrek provides a different view of city
- 10/4/2012 South Pittsburgh Reporter: Project to light 18th Street steps completed after five years of work
- 10/1/2012 How can becoming a member of the Chamber benefit YOUR business?
- 10/1/2012 South Side Works Fall/Winter Events
- 9/26/2012 THE DUQUESNE DUKE: Initiatives aim to clean up Pittsburgh's South Side
- 9/22/2012 Silvi's Mexican Restaurant offers fresh, traditional homemade specialties
- 9/22/2012 South Side Glass SweeP-UP - Keep Our PUPS Safe
- 9/10/2012 Pet Tales: Cleaning up South Side, one shard at a time
- 5/16/2012 No Room for Improvement: Too many hurdles doom South Side service district
- 5/15/2012 NPR interviews Councilman Kraus and the Chamber's VP- Kim Collins on the South Side Improvement District campaign
- 5/12/2012 Pittsburgh Councilman opposes tax on residents to improve South Side
- 5/9/2012 Councilman vows to halt South Side tax hike plan
- 12/21/2011 FAQ's about the 2012 County Reassessment